WB2FKO contest

Mike WB2FKO

Will be QRV 6/2/222 (ssb, cw, digital) and 440 FM.  It's Es season, so anticipate spending the majority of time looking for multipliers on 6m.  I will monitor the chat page located at nmvhf.org for anyone who wants to real-time sked during the contest.

Good luck and happy hunting!  Mike WB2FKO DM65rc

Michael Daly

Mike, n5sj in Gallup will NOT BE ON THE AIR.  Other commitments.

Mike

From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike WB2FKO
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 12:30 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: [nmvhf] WB2FKO contest

Will be QRV 6/2/222 (ssb, cw, digital) and 440 FM.  It's Es season, so anticipate spending the majority of time looking for multipliers on 6m.  I will monitor the chat page located at nmvhf.org for anyone who wants to real-time sked during the contest.

Ed

Have fun Mike. You will have one less local to contend with, I will be in Plano Tx at Ham Com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ED  N5JEH   DM65RD

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:29 PM

Bill

We'll miss you Mike!

W7QQ will be QRV on 6, 2, 222 and 432 but no 902 or 1296 for this one.  If anybody wants to work 2.3, 3.4, 5.7, 10 or 24GHz  I'll come up on those bands on ssb, cw or digital.

Have fun and make some noise!

73 Bill W7QQ
DM75ao

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:40 PM Michael Daly <arrowengineering1@...> wrote:

Mike, n5sj in Gallup will NOT BE ON THE AIR.  Other commitments.

Mike

From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike WB2FKO
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 12:30 PM

Bill

Safe travel, Ed es 73, Bill W7QQ

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:56 PM Ed <n5jeh@...> wrote:

Have fun Mike. You will have one less local to contend with, I will be in Plano Tx at Ham Com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ED  N5JEH   DM65RD

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:29 PM