Sep VHF

Keith Morehouse

So, who's going to be where this weekend ?

I got my 2M feedline issue worked out (found out I had probably 5-6 dB loss in a 60' length of 7/8" Heliax - probably been this way for a while) so I will be looking to give out a new grid on the two lower bands.  I'm not going to sit around listening to noise for the whole weekend so I want to try and be on when there is someone to work !

Mike WB2FKO

I will be around but do not plan to work this contest very hard.  I will try to keep track of KK6MC and hope to be at or around the radio for at least the first couple of hours.

Mike WB2FKO

On 09/08/2017 12:04 PM, Keith Morehouse wrote:
So, who's going to be where this weekend ?

I got my 2M feedline issue worked out (found out I had probably 5-6 dB loss in a 60' length of 7/8" Heliax - probably been this way for a while) so I will be looking to give out a new grid on the two lower bands.  I'm not going to sit around listening to noise for the whole weekend so I want to try and be on when there is someone to work !

_.

Bill

Keith,

I have some unfortunate errands to run in CA so will be off air..

Bill W7QQ

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017, 1:54 PM Mike H <mph@...> wrote:

I will be around but do not plan to work this contest very hard.  I will try to keep track of KK6MC and hope to be at or around the radio for at least the first couple of hours.

Mike WB2FKO

On 09/08/2017 12:04 PM, Keith Morehouse wrote:
So, who's going to be where this weekend ?

I got my 2M feedline issue worked out (found out I had probably 5-6 dB loss in a 60' length of 7/8" Heliax - probably been this way for a while) so I will be looking to give out a new grid on the two lower bands.  I'm not going to sit around listening to noise for the whole weekend so I want to try and be on when there is someone to work !

_.

KC7QY

My plan is pretty much in line with Mike's. I'll be on from home 50, 144, 432MHz.

Jim KC7QY