NM grids not likely to be active this weekend

John Klem

I'm planning on a limited rover expedition this weekend, probably to DM85 and DM86.  Anyone care to suggest if there are other NM grids less likely to be active (on 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm)?  My antenna setup will not allow me to be agile, so I'd prefer to operate from only a couple of adjacent grids.

John, AA5PR

Bill

John,

I’ll look for you. Those two are difficult from my location in Santa Fe DM75 but it’s been done before. We’ll be using club callsign W5UHF.

Shoot me a text message at 505.205.4253 when you’re ready.

Good luck up there.

73 Bill W7QQ

On Jan 15, 2019, at 9:22 PM, John Klem <klemjf@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning on a limited rover expedition this weekend, probably to DM85 and DM86. Anyone care to suggest if there are other NM grids less likely to be active (on 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm)? My antenna setup will not allow me to be agile, so I'd prefer to operate from only a couple of adjacent grids.

John, AA5PR

Mike WB2FKO

John, will you have digital capability? Tracking on APRS? We will be running the multi-op W5UHF from DM75. We can also stay in phone contact if you wish. Let me know.
Mike WB2FKO

On Jan 15, 2019, at 9:22 PM, John Klem <klemjf@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning on a limited rover expedition this weekend, probably to DM85 and DM86. Anyone care to suggest if there are other NM grids less likely to be active (on 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm)? My antenna setup will not allow me to be agile, so I'd prefer to operate from only a couple of adjacent grids.

John, AA5PR

Mike WB2FKO

Hah, Bill was quicker on the trigger! My phone 505-358-2990 WB2FKO

On Jan 15, 2019, at 10:41 PM, Bill <bill4070@gmail.com> wrote:

John,

I’ll look for you. Those two are difficult from my location in Santa Fe DM75 but it’s been done before. We’ll be using club callsign W5UHF.

Shoot me a text message at 505.205.4253 when you’re ready.

Good luck up there.

73 Bill W7QQ
On Jan 15, 2019, at 9:22 PM, John Klem <klemjf@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning on a limited rover expedition this weekend, probably to DM85 and DM86. Anyone care to suggest if there are other NM grids less likely to be active (on 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm)? My antenna setup will not allow me to be agile, so I'd prefer to operate from only a couple of adjacent grids.

John, AA5PR

Keith Morehouse

John, speaking selfishly, I'd love to see you put on any of the these: DM63,73,83 or DM72.
I need these grids on 6M and it sounds like you might be putting up a real antenna.
Then, I'd like to run a sked :)

Good luck where ever you go.