N7KA

Arne N7KA

Plans unraveled as days progressed.  No aluminum to finish 2M yagi.  Several of us had changes in plans.

Did not contact K5WO to request using club call yet.

I may do a solo trip on Sunday on 432 only.  Its about 120 mile drive so its a maybe at this time.

Arne N7KA

James Duffey

Sorry to hear about that Arne. Are you going to be on from home on Saturday? - Duffey
James Duffey
Cedar Crest, NM

On Sep 9, 2017, at 8:57 AM, Arne N7KA <N7KA@...> wrote:

Plans unraveled as days progressed.  No aluminum to finish 2M yagi.  Several of us had changes in plans.

Did not contact K5WO to request using club call yet.

I may do a solo trip on Sunday on 432 only.  Its about 120 mile drive so its a maybe at this time.

Arne N7KA

Jonathan Fox - W0AMT

Arne,

I have a 2M9SSB (or a 2M7) available if your interested in borrowing a 2 meter antenna.

73, Jon
W0AMT