2017 CQWW-VHF results

Bill

We're please too Keith. Glad you were part of this.

Bill W7QQ

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:
Congratulations to Duffy and to the club in general.  I'm pleased CQ rules allow me to contribute my score to the NMVHFS.

One important note - the club, in 4th place with 14 entries, was only a few hundred points behind a national powerhouse club, the Society of Midwest Contesters, who fielded 22 entries for 3rd place.  This is a great achievement and a reminder that EVERY log counts !

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Michael Daly

We were forth with 14 entries while first place had 33.  If we do some heavy lifting with more stations a bit more roving we might take first.

Mike

From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of James Duffey
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:05 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] 2017 CQWW-VHF results

Thanks Keith and thanks to all who contributed a score to the club entry. - Duffey

James Duffey KK6MC

Cedar Crest NM

On Jan 23, 2018, at 13:52, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Congratulations to Duffy and to the club in general.  I'm pleased CQ rules allow me to contribute my score to the NMVHFS.

One important note - the club, in 4th place with 14 entries, was only a few hundred points behind a national powerhouse club, the Society of Midwest Contesters, who fielded 22 entries for 3rd place.  This is a great achievement and a reminder that EVERY log counts !

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Virus-free. www.avast.com

James Duffey

Thanks Keith and thanks to all who contributed a score to the club entry. - Duffey

James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM

On Jan 23, 2018, at 13:52, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

Keith Morehouse

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO