2017 CQWW-VHF results

Bill

We're please too Keith. Glad you were part of this.

Bill W7QQ

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:52 PM, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:
Congratulations to Duffy and to the club in general.  I'm pleased CQ rules allow me to contribute my score to the NMVHFS.

One important note - the club, in 4th place with 14 entries, was only a few hundred points behind a national powerhouse club, the Society of Midwest Contesters, who fielded 22 entries for 3rd place.  This is a great achievement and a reminder that EVERY log counts !

Michael Daly

We were forth with 14 entries while first place had 33.  If we do some heavy lifting with more stations a bit more roving we might take first.

Mike