From: Glenn
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 1:41 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] NM grids on 6M

Hi Keith,

I might be able to help you on the DM73. I have a 6M Ringo Ranger at 20ft using 100 watts. Do have a 3 ele beam

I have not set up yet, just moved to Ruidoso last year, elevation 7,500 looking your way.

Glenn  NQ5X

350 Grids confirmed on 6.

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 10:28 AM Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Hello all - I only need DM63, 73 & 83 for 6M Worked all NM Grids.  All of these should be easily worked on meteor scatter if the NM end is running a small beam and 100W.

Can anybody help me out with this ?

Jay W9RM

Glenn

Hi Keith,
I might be able to help you on the DM73. I have a 6M Ringo Ranger at 20ft using 100 watts. Do have a 3 ele beam
I have not set up yet, just moved to Ruidoso last year, elevation 7,500 looking your way.

Glenn  NQ5X
350 Grids confirmed on 6.

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 10:28 AM Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:
Hello all - I only need DM63, 73 & 83 for 6M Worked all NM Grids.  All of these should be easily worked on meteor scatter if the NM end is running a small beam and 100W.

Can anybody help me out with this ?

Jay W9RM

Ed

The problem today is that all the stations that are active on 6/2/432 are almost all on Digital. Very few are monitoring the SSB/CW frequencies. But normally you can find someone on the Digital calling frequencies. JMHO

Ed N5JEH

Sent from Mail for Windows 10