CQ WW VHF contest -- W3DHJ/R

Jonesy W3DHJ

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018, Michael Daly wrote:

Jonesy,

I hope to have twin 12 element 2 meter beams up at 60 feet for the
contest and will look for you from Gallup, NM DM55pm. I must say a
road map with your route would be a bit easier for me but perhaps you
will be far enough away that it won't make too big difference.
Like I mentioned in my Rover Plans web page, point at 38° N, 104° W.
Or, from your location, point at La Junta, Colo.

I don't have high expectations that it'll work for us. But, I have
made many, similar, "surprising" contacts over the years.

Good luck in the Contest
Good luck to you, too, Mike!
73
<pre> Marvin L Jones | W3DHJ | W3DHJ | https://W3DHJ.net/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | __ linux FreeBSD
38.238N 104.547W | jonz.net | DM78rf | 73 SK

Michael Daly

Jonesy,

I hope to have twin 12 element 2 meter beams up at 60 feet for the contest and will look for you from Gallup, NM DM55pm. I must say a road map with your route would be a bit easier for me but perhaps you will be far enough away that it won't make too big difference.
Good luck in the Contest
73, Mike, n5sj

Michael Daly
1408 Linda Drive