Post June VHF Contest Lunch

Michael Daly

For Mike, N5SJ, Saturday I’ll be there

From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Draper
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:15 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] Post June VHF Contest Lunch

Saturday is good for me.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:52 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

It is always nice to get together after the contests to brag, complain, exchange ideas, and plan for the next contest. I have had problems coordinating lunch dates with everyone’s schedule, so there will be two lunches. You can go to one or the other, or both. I will be at both.

Thursday we will meet for lunch 1230 at El Patio Harvard & Silver.

Saturday we will meet for lunch 1130 at Que Huang, Central & Louisiana.

Although not necessary, if you are planning on coming, let me know so I can figure out how big a table to get.

Looking forward to seeing you at lunch. - Duffey KK6MC

Thanks Bruce.  See you Saturday. - Duffey

On Jun 13, 2018, at 20:15, Bruce Draper <bruceaa5b@...> wrote:

Saturday is good for me.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:52 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
It is always nice to get together after the contests to brag, complain, exchange ideas, and plan for the next contest. I have had problems coordinating lunch dates with everyone’s schedule, so there will be two lunches. You can go to one or the other, or both. I will be at both.

Thursday we will meet for lunch 1230 at El Patio Harvard & Silver.

Saturday we will meet for lunch 1130 at Que Huang, Central & Louisiana.

Although not necessary, if you are planning on coming, let me know so I can figure out how big a table to get.

Looking forward to seeing you at lunch. - Duffey KK6MC

Bruce Draper