From: "Bruce Draper" <bruceaa5b@...>
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:10:16 PM
Subject: [nmvhf] 6-meter roundtable

A small group of local contesters, DXers, and some newbies has been holding a weekly roundtable that has bounced from 75 to 10 meters a few times over the years. We're moving to 6 meters, hoping to get folks to try something new and maybe it'll stick. I know it's DC to most of you guys, but drop by and join us if you have time.

Tuesday evenings, 0200Z (8 PM in NM), on 50.130 MHz.

73,
   Bruce AA5B

Keith Morehouse

Great Bruce !

It'll be nice to see/hear a few SSB signals on the band instead of 'all FT8, all the time' !