Re: AA5B LM in VHF contest

Bob Norton

Duffey, Good luck to you and Bruce operating in DM64ux. The rotator cable is still severed to my VHF/UHF antennas so I am fixed due west. I should be able to "eke" out some contacts with AA5B from here in DM64vx !

So my UHF activity will be limited in the fixed westerly direction. I did put together a SM-50 Stressed Moxon for 6 meters a few days ago. Armstrong rotateable and 10 feet off the ground. Works crazy well when 6 meters is open. Beats the isotropic mag mount vertical that I had been using.

73, Bob N5EPA

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 8:54 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
Bob we will be just south of the Oak Flat day use area. DM64ux I think.

On Jun 12, 2020, at 20:45, Bob Norton <n5epa.bob.n@...> wrote:

Please be more specific where you will be operating in DM64. A big place for us a tad close in. Thanks

AA5B