Re: AA5B LM in VHF contest

James Duffey

Keith - 100W on 144, 50W on 432, and 20w linear/120W digital on 222MHz. My 8ft rover Yagis at 20ft. We will have the digital modes on all bands. - Duffey

On Jun 12, 2020, at 16:51, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

...power above 6M ?

-RM

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020, 4:43 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
AA5B and I will be running a limited multiop from DM64 this weekend for the VHF contest. We will have 6M, 2M, 222MHz, and 432MHz. We will have 500W on 6M to 4element Yagis at 40 ft  and my Ts2000 plus XV222 on the other three bands with my 8 ft rover Yagis at 20 ft or so. We will operate SSB, preferred for rate, CW, preferred for rate under weak signal conditions and because we are old farts, and FT8/FT4/MSK144 preferred because that is where the points and mults are.

We will have Slack access primarily on the AZ and NM slack areas, and you can text me at 505 228 5491 during the contest to arrange QSOs.

The site is a good one, albeit with a bit of QRN towards the NE. - Duffey KK6MC