JANUARY VHF - W9RM

Keith Morehouse

I will be available for the DM58 multiplier at the start of the contest and during the morning on Sunday.  If anyone wants to set up a sked any other time, please let me know.  I will only be on 6 & 2 this contest.

I have a very serious power line noise problem close to my beam heading to ABQ.  6M operation from 90 deg true around to almost 180 deg is almost impossible.  It's so bad that I will not be able to operate competitively this summer unless I can get our local power co-op a little more motivated to fix the problem.  2M is not as much a problem.

Good luck to those participating - I know January VHF can be a bit....slow.