June contest

Keith Morehouse

Attention NM rovers !

Has anybody made any plans to rove up toward DM58 in June ?  K7ULS is going to be in a new high elevation location in DN41 and is bugging me to have 1296 available.  I told him I would consider putting my relatively small 1296 antenna on a 20' push up mast, but if Duffy (or anyone) is considering a path this way (either right here or through Moab/Green River area) it would be much more motivation to fire up 1296 (..and 900).

I'm not planning on a big effort in June since I'm not really thrilled with the prospect of a mostly FT8 6M contest.  The upside of this is I'll have much more time to concentrate on 2M and above.  Something that normally takes a back seat to 6 in June.