Re: New Mexico QSO Party Frequencies for 6&2 Meters

Bob Norton

Greetings all,

I prefer to use N3FJP logging software for contest logging. Sorry N1MM only folks.

Just got the latest software updates in February 2020. Partly to be ready for Field Day and the newest ARRL sections created in Canada.

More than a little peeved that my NM QSO Party logger vs 1.9 was already out of date with the last minute addition of 2 meters. Well, did successfully download vs 2.0 this evening. 2 meters is included, plus surprisingly 70 cm. While that band's contacts will not count in 2020 the logger is ready should 70cm be added in the future. Brian, hint hint.

73, Bob N5EPA

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 4:18 PM Alden Oyer <atoyer@...> wrote:
Hi all,

What are some good frequencies and modes for Saturday’s NMQSOP? I like to generate some interest amongst the non weak signal operators. Might find some converts.

Cheers and good health,
Alden, AG5S