Re: need help with vhf/uhf demo

Jonesy W3DHJ

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020, Bruce Draper wrote:

The meeting went very well. Very smart kids, supportive parents. Their main
interest was emergency communications, but we covered a lot of other
ground. We talked about HF, VHF, UHF. Listened to ssb, cw, rtty, ft8.
Showed them everything from battery powered HTs and QRP HF rigs to 1.5 kW
desktop setups. Even had a mobile station in the driveway, and
generator-powered setup outside. I think we might have a couple new hams
soon ;-)

-Bruce AA5B
Wow! Good on you, mate!!
That sounds Very Close to being a HamFest. HI!HI!

73
Marvin L Jones | W3DHJ | W3DHJ | https://W3DHJ.net/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | __ linux FreeBSD
38.238N 104.547W | jonz.net | DM78rf | 73 SK