Re: K0NR -- SOTA activation

Jonesy W3DHJ

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, Jonesy W3DHJ via Groups.Io wrote:

I am unsure if Bob is a member of NM VHF. At least I have not
seen the below come in via the NM VHF groups.io reflector (yet.)
... and wonders of wonders, that posting and this posting to the NM VHF
groups.io forum came about via email. If you remember, last Fall I
could NOT send email to groups.io. The MTA on my end could never make a
connection to pass the email and the email died after several days.

Well, it works now. And, it was not "corrected" on my end.

And, OBTW, Bob replies he is NOT on the NM VHF groups.io list.

Marvin L Jones | W3DHJ | W3DHJ | https://W3DHJ.net/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | __ linux FreeBSD
38.238N 104.547W | jonz.net | DM78rf | 73 SK