Re: DM63

Bruce Draper

Timely.
I was going to send you eMail in the next couple of days. I'm finally back in NM and can do it soon. We have company this week, but next week is open. I have 3 elements, 500 Watts.

On Dec 22, 2019, at 2:15 PM, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Would anyone be willing to take a trip to DM63 with equipment to run meteor scatter (or brute force troposcatter if you can run power) with me ?  For M/S, 100W and a 3 element beam would probably do the trick - more is better, of course...

That's the only grid I've never worked in NM on 6.  Maybe during the January VHF test in a couple weeks or the weekend after New Years for the peak of the Quadrantids ??  With decent equipment on your end, it should be an easy shot and I'm sure there would be other interested parties.