Re: Sunspot cycle 25 projected to look much like cycle 24

James Duffey

Yes, and this is a “consensus” prediction,  which considers predictions both large and small along with scientists that generated. Sort of prediction by committee. My simple model predicts a peak SSN of 113 +/- 27 peaking in March 2024 +/- 5 months. - Duffey

On Dec 9, 2019, at 17:40, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

From SOME of the predictions I've seen, having 25 equivalent to 24 is a win.

There are still some 'minimum' guys out there, predicting a general lack of activity for the next several (or more) cycles !

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019, 5:29 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

The latest solar cycle projection, shows cycle 25 to look much like cycle 24. Little chance for F2 skip on 6M.  - Duffey KK6MC