Re: NMVHF success in June 2019 VHF contest

KC7QY

Great  job Duffey! Wish I could have caught you in a couple more grids, would have helped both of us.

Jim KC7QY

On Friday, November 15, 2019, 12:40:43 PM MST, James Duffey <jamesduffey@...> wrote:

The QST summary of the June VHF contest is out, as are the line scores.  The full article has not yet been posted.

NMVHF Society and its members have done well. One of my goals when helping to form the society was to have an organization to which I and others could contribute Contest scores.  A secondary goal was to be competitive with other clubs in the area, and to a lesser degree, with other clubs in the nation. I think we met that goal.

We finished eighth nationally in the medium club category. We are in elite company in the top ten in this category.

Notable finishes by NMVHF society members include

KK6MC/r Limited Rover high score nationally

W9RM - SOHP high score Rocky Mountain Division

AI5I - SOLP high score Rocky Mountain Division

WA6BJH - SOP high score Rocky Mountain Division

New Mexico High Scores by NMVHF Society

K5AM - SOHP

AI5I - SOLP

WA6BJH - SOP

KC7QY - SO3B

If I missed anyone’s accomplishments let me know. Congrats to all! - Duffey KK6MC