Re: [Rmvhf] Worked all New Mexico Grids award

nm5s@...

Would it make sense to require that contacts from the grid square be made with station(s) in separate grids?
Alan, NM5S

On 10/20/2017 5:23 PM, Steve Hutcherson via Groups.Io wrote:

Well first, Tnx to Bill W7QQ for the leg work on the award. Also, Duffey is right...it should be an award that is achievable, but not trivial. I think there should be a certain distance between /m's or rovers so the  Moriarity Confluence cannot be used between mobiles, etc.
As Duffey said: "let's not make it trivial"  My quarter's worth.:-)

73, Hutch
WB5CTS
DM65qd