Re: [Rmvhf] Worked all New Mexico Grids award

Alan Shapiro

Would it make sense to require that contacts from the grid square be made with station(s) in separate grids?
Alan, NM5S

On 10/20/2017 5:23 PM, Steve Hutcherson via Groups.Io wrote:
Well first, Tnx to Bill W7QQ for the leg work on the award. Also, Duffey is right...it should be an award that is achievable, but not trivial. I think there should be a certain distance between /m's or rovers so the  Moriarity Confluence cannot be used between mobiles, etc.
As Duffey said: "let's not make it trivial"  My quarter's worth.:-)

73, Hutch
WB5CTS
DM65qd