Re: DM95

James Duffey

Steve - Are you going to be on 2M this weekend? - Duffey

On Sep 13, 2019, at 13:42, Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net> wrote:

Albuquerque-to-Amarillo: 269 miles. Once you get over the Sandia's, it's a mostly downhill-to-flat path.

Olathe-to-Amarillo: 410 miles.

For reference, My QTH in DM52XT to Santa Fe is 240 miles. Can work W7QQ on 6 and 2.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 09/13/2019 10:29 AM, Arne N7KA wrote:
I am hearing him and decoding.
Arne N7KA
On September 13, 2019 at 10:20 AM Ed <n5jeh@centurylink.net> wrote:

MSK 144 would work better for that distance with no other propagation to help. Just MHO

*ED N5JEH DM65RD *