Re: DM95

KC7QY

Arne,

I saw you calling him yesterday on FT8 but never did get a decode from him. I did get a couple decodes today on MSK144 of him calling you.

Jim KC7QY

On Friday, September 13, 2019, 10:29:33 AM MDT, Arne N7KA <N7KA@...> wrote:

I am  hearing him and decoding.

Arne N7KA
On September 13, 2019 at 10:20 AM Ed <n5jeh@...> wrote:

MSK  144 would work better for that distance with no other propagation to help. Just MHO

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

ED  N5JEH   DM65RD