Re: 2m FT8 #vhf

Keith Morehouse

Dave, I'm not near a computer with WSJTX installed, but I'm pretty sure the 2M FT8 frequency is 144.174.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 8:16 AM Dave Moore <n7rf@...> wrote:
I spend a lot of time on 6m FT8 and MSK144, but haven't been paying a lot of attention to 2m (MSK144) since I'm in the middle of rebuilding the 2m linear.  But, the past few weeks, I spot checked PSKreporter and see stuff like this on 2m FT8 (24 hour activity window).  Seems sparse in the west, maybe because few are checking it out.  Just a thought.  Will probably spend some more time monitoring 144.176.

Dave N7RF
Boerne, TX