Re: 2m FT8 #vhf

N7OW

I could be misremembering but I believe the only transatlantic UHF/VHF non eme contact was done from an island off the coast of south America to an island off  the coast to Africa and it was done with one of the microwave bands.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, 7:28 AM Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:
Something is wrong with that map. There has never been a confirmed 2 meter QSO
between Europe and the USA, except via moonbounce.

73,
Steve, N2IC