Re: 2m FT8 #vhf

Steve London

Something is wrong with that map. There has never been a confirmed 2 meter QSO between Europe and the USA, except via moonbounce.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 09/12/2019 08:16 AM, Dave Moore wrote:
I spend a lot of time on 6m FT8 and MSK144, but haven't been paying a lot of attention to 2m (MSK144) since I'm in the middle of rebuilding the 2m linear. But, the past few weeks, I spot checked PSKreporter and see stuff like this on 2m FT8 (24 hour activity window).  Seems sparse in the west, maybe because few are checking it out.  Just a thought.  Will probably spend some more time monitoring 144.176.
Dave N7RF
Boerne, TX