NMVHF polo shirts

Mike WB2FKO

In 2017, the NMVHF Society contracted Zia Graphics for a limited run of custom, high-quality 60/40 polo shirts.  Since then, there has been interest in placing a second order. That will happen no later than Aug 15. The shirts will be almost identical to those shown in the attached photos, except in this edition you'll have first name (or nickname) in addition to callsign.  There is a men's and women's cut. Cost will be around $30 each; I'll have a more exact price when the order is placed. Sizes are S, M, L, XL, XXL, and XXXL. To make this process as fast as possible, we'll do this on the honor system with payment collection and shirt distribution handled by Bill W7QQ.  I'll collect your info and place the order.

I take zero credit for the design, which was the handiwork of KG5FHU and KK6MC's son-in-law Randy.

73 Mike WB2FKO