Re: Heliax...

Bill

Bob,

Got any DIN 7-16 connectors for that coax?

Bill W7QQ
DM75ao

On Sun, Aug 4, 2019 at 11:43 AM redarlington <rdarlington@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Jim Potter posted this on Facebook today.  It might be of interest to some of you:

Sorry for the off topic post, but I figure there are lots of people here who would know what to do with this. It's a 100 ft spool of unused 3" Andrew Heliax, HJB-50B, RG-322/U. I'm downsizing my business and no longer have room to store it. It's on eBay item number 113668741992. If anyone has a suggestion about where I should list this please let me know. if you are interested in purchasing it at a bargain price, PM me. It has a standard 3-1/8" EIA flange on both ends. I need to vacate my current location by August 31, 2019.

He has a "buy it now" price of $650, but you can likely make a deal with him directly.  I cc'd him on this email.

-Bob N3XKB