Re: [Rmvhf] Worked all New Mexico Grids award

James Duffey

OK Phil, we wanted an award that was achievable, but not trivial. The October 1, 2017 start date was decided on so that everyone would start from scratch. W7QQ did the leg work for the award.

Not sure why you can’t open the web page. Try just < NMVHF.org > and look under operating for the award details.

DM71 is not in NM.

Thanks for your interest in the award. - Duffey

On Oct 16, 2017, at 21:34, Phil Krichbaum <vailphil@...> wrote:

James Duffey,
The October 1, 2017 start date makes this quite a challenge.

It there was no time limit, I have worked all NM grids on 6m and only need DM51, DM53, and DM73 on 2m. By the map I'm looking at I'm not sure if DM71 is in NM or not.? I'm unable to open this WEB site.
Phil N0KE DM69em
The NMVHF Society is proud to announce a new award, the Worked All New Mexico Grids award. QSOes must be made on bands above 50 MHz after October 1, 2017. Confirmation must be by QSL cards or LOTW. Details are here:

http://www.nmvhf.org/WANMG.pdf

While you are on the web page, browse the other things that the web page has to offer.
NM contains all or parts of 22 Grids. Some of these Grids have little or no VHF/UHF activity, so the award should be challenging.
Thanks to W7QQ for putting this all together. - Duffey KK6MC