Re: AUTUMN 2M SPRINT (tonight)

Steve Hutcherson

Hear Keith in DM 63 but, he cannot hear me

From: Bill <bill4070@...>
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] AUTUMN 2M SPRINT (tonight)

Keith,
I'll be on 144.250 at 8 PM. I'll be working a local net but it might be fin for the locals to see some long distance contact action. Probably not much fun for you but maybe some points for you.
I'm still recovering from 3 weeks away. Working on Duffy's  antenna stack. Got 222 and 432 going but the 144 yagi will take another day.
Reading Marshall's digi article
When finished i Iook forward to a chat to understand the fine points.
Bill W7QQ

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017, 7:44 PM Michael Daly <arrowengineering1@...> wrote:
Jim that's what I decided. Probably a terrible path

On Sep 18, 2017 7:41 PM, "KC7QY" <kc7qy@...> wrote:
Not hearing anything here Mike. Too many high points in between I guess.

Jim KC7QY