Yes, Steve (NM5SD) had a good location to the west. West is my only poor direction !

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 06/07/2019 02:45 PM, Doug Gilliam wrote:
Hi Steve,
I used to work NM5SD all the time on 2 and 432 in Silver City.  It may be possible to work you from Tucson depending on your horizon this way.  I am running 1500 W to a 4 yagi array I use for moonbounce. Not the best for tropo but it does pretty well. I am good in QRZ if you want to give it a try.
73s  Doug  WA7XX  DM42jh  20mi W of Tucson
*From:* nmvhf@groups.io <nmvhf@groups.io> on behalf of Steve London <n2ic@...>
*Sent:* Friday, June 7, 2019 1:16 PM
*To:* nmvhf@groups.io
*Subject:* [nmvhf] 2 meter beacons
Okay....you guys talked me into it. I am now operative on 2 meter CW and SSB,
with 100 watts and 11 elements, horizontal. Will try to get FT8 working. Would
be nice to know if it is working before the contest. Any beacons out there ?
I'll monitor 144.200 if someone wants to make some noise - I am in DM52XT.
73,
Steve, N2IC