From: nmvhf@groups.io <nmvhf@groups.io> on behalf of Steve London <n2ic@...>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 1:16 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: [nmvhf] 2 meter beacons

Okay....you guys talked me into it. I am now operative on 2 meter CW and SSB,
with 100 watts and 11 elements, horizontal. Will try to get FT8 working. Would
be nice to know if it is working before the contest. Any beacons out there ?
I'll monitor 144.200 if someone wants to make some noise - I am in DM52XT.

73,
Steve, N2IC