Re: VHF contest

Keith Morehouse

Jim, you maybe planning on a NW rove route this weekend ?  I will have the bottom 4 bands playing, with a KW on 432...

-W9RM - DM58XN

Steve - The QSOes you make on 2M multiply the mults on you make on 6M, and the QSOes you make on 6M multiply the mults on 2M, so it is not just the QSOes and mults what you make on 2M that increase your score. - Duffey