From: Arne N7KA
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 8:57 AM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] NM grids on 6M

It should be possible on 144 SSB and CW if he has about 9 elements and 100W.  We should not get so wrapped up in digi modes and forget there are many folks not on digi.  Start with SSB/CW and switch to digi if path/condx are a problem.  I can work W5AKU (9el on 144) running 5w in High Rolls with my 5W and 12 elements only 22ft above gnd plus we can QSO most mornings in 432 .  I have worked KC7QY who is just N of DM63 line and I think he runs 50W; have even worked him on 432 on-digi.

Arne N7KA

On April 28, 2019 at 1:56 PM Mike WB2FKO <mph@...> wrote:

I noticed that W3IH in DM63 has been active in the past few days on 6m digital.  I have decoded him on FT8 here in DM65.  Might be worth a try on MSK144? Mike

On 4/28/19 9:28 AM, Keith Morehouse wrote:

Hello all - I only need DM63, 73 & 83 for 6M Worked all NM Grids.  All of these should be easily worked on meteor scatter if the NM end is running a small beam and 100W.

Can anybody help me out with this ?

Jay W9RM