Re: NM grids on 6M

Keith Morehouse

Closer is tougher, but if we can run at least one of the grids between sunrise and 8-9AM, it should be pretty easy.  As it gets later in the day, maybe we would get lucky with a weak signal mode like FT8 or JT65.

Whatever works best for you as the Rover is good for me 😀

Of course, we will try on 2 also !

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019, 6:38 PM John Klem <klemjf@...> wrote:
I'll have the usual Moxon at 20+ feet, and 100 W.  I've made a few random MSK144 contacts with this setup between 750 and 1600 km, without much effort.  It appears we'll be at 650-700 km, which I assume will make it more difficult, so I'll also take a big battery and a good attitude.
John AA5PR