Re: weekend

Mike WB2FKO

No HF here. I monitored 50.130 for most of the day as I did work around the house.  I had a single ssb QSO with NM5WB in Rio Rancho.  He called CQ on that frequency about once per hour without any more contacts as far as I could tell.  In the early evening I asked him what he had managed on 6m.  Besides me, he worked AI5I on 50.125.  I had the beam pointed at Arizona. Mike WB2FKO

On 4/14/19 7:28 PM, Bruce Draper wrote:

Did any of you try the NM QSO Party this weekend? Was there any activity at all on 6 meters? Did you dip into the HF waters?

     -Bruce AA5B