Re: I fixed my APRS

James Duffey

Here are the records above 144MHz, broken out by propagation mode:

All of the 78GHz (75GHz in the table) are listed as “line of sight”.

The 10GHz records are broken out by call area, which reflects your concern about geographical differences in propagation, although truth be known, the 10GHz propagation on the east side of the 5th call area is very different than that on the west side, as is the propagation in the 0th call area is much different from MN to CO.

NM VHF/UHF/microwave records can be found on the NMVHF.org site.

I hope that this helps. - Duffey KK6MC

On Mar 2, 2019, at 07:43, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Anybody know the current 78 GHz DX record ?
Are there two records at microwvar frequencies ? ?
Something like "Coastal" (..where ducting is common) and "Inland" ?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 7:23 PM Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:
Rr Duffy,

It’ll help to have APRS going again.

Looks like the 10 thru 78 AZ microfest is back on.  It’s 3-7 thru 3-9. Mostly focusing on 10 for pointing and 47 and 78 for DX experiments.

Bill W7QQ