From: nmvhf@groups.io <nmvhf@groups.io> on behalf of James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 6:09 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: [nmvhf] I fixed my APRS

For those of you who missed my APRS spots in the January contest, I have found the problem and fixed it. I was accessing the APRS internet gateway on the wrong port. Thanks to Jim, KC7QY for pointing this out in the contest. Finding the problem was not easy, but trivial in the end. I am seriously thinking of going to an RF tracker.