Re: I fixed my APRS

KC7QY

Records are kept by Ned Stearns AA7A.

Current listing is here: 

Propagation modes are tropospheric refraction and ducting (including line-of-sight paths), divided into in three categories: Tropo (A) (tropospheric modes across the Atlantic, Caribbean, and Gulf of Mexico); Tropo (C) (tropospheric modes across continental North America; Tropo (P) (tropospheric modes across the Pacific); Aurora (auroral scatter); Auroral E (auroral E); Sporadic E (sporadic E); FAI (E-layer field-aligned irregularities; IFS (ionospheric forward scatter); Meteors (meteor scatter); TE (transequatorial field-aligned irregularities); and Rain scatter (precipitation scatter).

Jim KC7QY

On Saturday, March 2, 2019, 7:44:32 AM MST, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Anybody know the current 78 GHz DX record ?
Are there two records at microwvar frequencies ? ?
Something like "Coastal" (..where ducting is common) and "Inland" ?

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.
Olathe, CO

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 7:23 PM Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:
Rr Duffy,

It’ll help to have APRS going again.

Looks like the 10 thru 78 AZ microfest is back on.  It’s 3-7 thru 3-9. Mostly focusing on 10 for pointing and 47 and 78 for DX experiments.

Bill W7QQ
> On Mar 1, 2019, at 7:09 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
>
> For those of you who missed my APRS spots in the January contest, I have found the problem and fixed it. I was accessing the APRS internet gateway on the wrong port. Thanks to Jim, KC7QY for pointing this out in the contest. Finding the problem was not easy, but trivial in the end. I am seriously thinking of going to an RF tracker.
>
> James Duffey KK6MC
> Cedar Crest NM
>
>
>

Join main@nmvhf.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.