Re: I fixed my APRS

KC7QY

Records are kept by Ned Stearns AA7A.

Current listing is here:

Propagation modes are tropospheric refraction and ducting (including line-of-sight paths), divided into in three categories: Tropo (A) (tropospheric modes across the Atlantic, Caribbean, and Gulf of Mexico); Tropo (C) (tropospheric modes across continental North America; Tropo (P) (tropospheric modes across the Pacific); Aurora (auroral scatter); Auroral E (auroral E); Sporadic E (sporadic E); FAI (E-layer field-aligned irregularities; IFS (ionospheric forward scatter); Meteors (meteor scatter); TE (transequatorial field-aligned irregularities); and Rain scatter (precipitation scatter).

Jim KC7QY

On Saturday, March 2, 2019, 7:44:32 AM MST, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Anybody know the current 78 GHz DX record ?
Are there two records at microwvar frequencies ? ?
Something like "Coastal" (..where ducting is common) and "Inland" ?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 7:23 PM Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:
Rr Duffy,

It’ll help to have APRS going again.

Looks like the 10 thru 78 AZ microfest is back on.  It’s 3-7 thru 3-9. Mostly focusing on 10 for pointing and 47 and 78 for DX experiments.

Bill W7QQ