Re: N0KE September ARRL VHF Contest

James Duffey

Yes, I can do this. I will do some Radio Mobile calculations to identify the best sites for success. Given what we just did this weekend, I think that it is possible, particularly on the digital modes. I am going to try to get WSJT-X up and running this week in time for the 2M sprints to experiment with the mode. - Duffey
James Duffey
Cedar Crest, NM

On Sep 11, 2017, at 5:08 PM, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Jim, both DM63 & DM73 would be all-time new grids for me on both 6 & 2.

Maybe I could talk you into going there someday with a small 6M beam and attempting a QSO on one of the digital modes if CW didn't cut it.