Re: NM VHF Society Lunch 1130 Thursday February 7

Bob Kmak

I’ll be there.

Bob K5WO

On Feb 4, 2019, at 5:39 PM, James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

We will miss you Jonesy! Let us know if you are ever in Albuquerque and we can do lunch. - Duffey KK6MC

On Feb 4, 2019, at 16:46, Jonesy W3DHJ via Groups.Io <mailserver=jonz.net@groups.io> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 3:25 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:

N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get
together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is
the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with
many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set
up for.
Well, except for the 5 hour drive, the least nice WX of the week,
and the fact that I volunteer on Tuesdays and Thursdays....

Enjoy!
<pre> Marvin L Jones | W3DHJ | W3DHJ | https://W3DHJ.net/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | __ linux FreeBSD
38.238N 104.547W | jonz.net | DM78rf | 73 SK