Re: NM VHF Society Lunch 1130 Thursday February 7

James Duffey

OK Keith, we will miss you. Next time you are in Albuquerque we will take you out to a Vietnamese lunch. - Duffey

On Feb 4, 2019, at 16:23, Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

I've always been a fan of Vietnamese food - sorry I can't be there :)
Have a cà phê sữa đá for me...

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 3:25 PM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
N5SJ will be in town Thursday, so I thought it would be a good time to get together for lunch and talk about things VHF.

We will meet at Pho Thien An restaurant, 7010 Central SE at 1130. This is the restaurant formerly known as Que Huang, where I have had lunch with many of you before. New name, slightly different menu, but still good food.

Let me know if you think you are coming so I can tell them how many to set up for.

See you Thursday! - Duffey KK6MC