Anyone up for hand transcribing logs for ARRL VHF contest?

James Duffey

I have had a request from K9JK for help by the NMVHF Society in transcribing paper logs from the January VHF contest to electronic logs. K9JK is responsible for processing contest logs for the January contest. Part of our charter as an organization is to provide service to the VHF community at large, not just in NM. If you are interested in transcribing the logs, let me know and I will tell John, or you can contact John directly at:

Tell him I sent you.  I think he has three logs in queue an expects a few more. - Duffey