Re: KK6MC/r in January Contest

Keith Morehouse

Yep - I did forget that AND the lack of 900 is the south end of the state...
Thanks.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:55 PM KC7QY <kc7qy@...> wrote:
Keith,. Have to remember that we are in New Mexico and have to live with power restrictions. Legal limit on 70cm is 50w.

Jim KC7QY

Keith Morehouse <w9rm@...> wrote:

Mike, if you're thinking about adding bands, with how strong you are on 2M, I'm sure we could work on 432 easily (depending on your power out - I have a KW) and probably on 900 and possibly on 1296.  If I recall correctly, you are louder on 2 then W7QQ, given equivalent power and I can work him on 432.  I think we have a better geographic path between us then I do to Santa Fe.

Of course, I need to put the other antennas back up, but the equipment is here, including the high power - KW on 432 & 900 and 150W on 1296.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:20 AM Michael Daly <arrowengineering1@...> wrote:
Jim,
How much of your score was attributable to operating on the frequencies
above 432?
Mike, n5sj