From: "James Duffey" <JamesDuffey@...>
To: "nmvhf" <nmvhf@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 11:26:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] Contest eligibility list

OK Bill, will add Art. Mike, W0PD and the El Paso guys are not in NM section, so they can’t contribute. Bummer.

On Jan 18, 2019, at 10:50, Bill <bill4070@...> wrote:

Duffy,

Need to add Art Aragon KC5EFM and Mike W0PD (if he fits in your club diameter) He's east of El Paso. We met him at Floyd's place when we visited and he applied for membership. You might ask Arne if Mike W0PD have been "processed or vetted" or whatever he calls it. I provided background info on Mike several weeks ago.  He's not on the website member list. It's been at least 30 days...... rant rant

In Art's case, he intends to participate and will be on 10 GHz from the 10k Trailhead if he can get there. BTW K5WO may be on 10 GHz as well.  We checked his rig here yesterday.  Worked OK after several years of storage.

Hope this snowstorm doesn't complicate your rove.  There's 3" new here.

Let me know when it's time to approve the list on the ARRL site.

73 Bill W7QQ aka W5UHF

Thx, Bill W7QQ

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 10:24 AM James Duffey <JamesDuffey@...> wrote:
We are required to submit a list of eligible entrants for ARRL contests. All eligible members must reside in the NM ARRL section, so your 6 digit grid square is used for that verification. I submitted the following January 2019 VHF Contest eligibility list for the NMVHF Society. When you submit a log, and please do, no matter what your level of participation, please put New Mexico VHF Society on the club line. If there are errors or omissions in the list, let me know. - Duffey

W7QQ

DM75ao

KK6MC

DM65tc