From: nmvhf@groups.io [mailto:nmvhf@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike WB2FKO
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:01 PM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] 2018 CQ WW VHF results

Two NMVHF rovers finished 2nd (W3DHJ) and 4th (KK6MC) overall. They even beat K2EZ's 15-grid effort on the east coast where so much contest activity occurs. It took a zero-sleep, 10-grid marathon by AC0RA/KG5CCI to break the CQ-VHF rover record and claim the top spot.
-WB2FKO

On 1/16/19 3:33 PM, Jonesy W3DHJ via Groups.Io wrote:
Whoa!
I just noticed that my 28,014 points moved the NMVHFS from what
would've been 4th place up to 2nd place!
Little Ol' me -- old school!

Happy New Year to you all!!