From: "Jonesy W3DHJ via Groups.Io" <mailserver=jonz.net@groups.io>
To: "nmvhf" <nmvhf@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:50:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] 2018 CQ WW VHF results

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019, n5epa.bob@wildblue.net wrote:

Congrats Jonesy on the great results and outstanding contribution.

N5EPA
Ah, shucks, fellas!

I only wish I would have an easier time of it working you NM Ops on 6M,
2M -- even 432mcs. But, that Raton divide, the mountains N.E. of Santa
Fe, and even the Sandias make it rough for the propagation into the S.E.
Colorado 4-corner "confluence" of DM87, DM88, DM77, and DM78.

But, it does happen from time-to-time.

And I get goosebumps each time it happens. :-)

73
Marvin L Jones | UBSC | https://jonz.net/UBSC/
Pueblo, Colorado | @ |
38.238N 104.547W | jonz.net |