Re: NM grids not likely to be active this weekend

Mike WB2FKO

John, will you have digital capability? Tracking on APRS? We will be running the multi-op W5UHF from DM75. We can also stay in phone contact if you wish. Let me know.
Mike WB2FKO

On Jan 15, 2019, at 9:22 PM, John Klem <klemjf@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning on a limited rover expedition this weekend, probably to DM85 and DM86. Anyone care to suggest if there are other NM grids less likely to be active (on 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm)? My antenna setup will not allow me to be agile, so I'd prefer to operate from only a couple of adjacent grids.

John, AA5PR