Re: NM grids not likely to be active this weekend

Bill

John,

I’ll look for you. Those two are difficult from my location in Santa Fe DM75 but it’s been done before. We’ll be using club callsign W5UHF.

Shoot me a text message at 505.205.4253 when you’re ready.

Good luck up there.

73 Bill W7QQ

On Jan 15, 2019, at 9:22 PM, John Klem <klemjf@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm planning on a limited rover expedition this weekend, probably to DM85 and DM86. Anyone care to suggest if there are other NM grids less likely to be active (on 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm)? My antenna setup will not allow me to be agile, so I'd prefer to operate from only a couple of adjacent grids.

John, AA5PR