From: Ed
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 9:10 AM
To: nmvhf@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nmvhf] 6m Es Last Evening #vhf

Hello Dave. Saw people calling you yesterday. Good on the Winter Es yesterday. Almost as much fun as the Summer Es. Good on VK4MA.  Only VK worked here was VK4HL. I was heard by several VK4's, VK3's and a VK5.

Also heard by 3D2AG. All on JT65A. Form some reasons most VK’s are still hanging on to the JT65 mode. Have to keep two screens up and active now. More fun. Good DX this 2019 year.

Ed N5JEH dm65rd

Sent from Mail for Windows 10