From: "JamesDuffey JamesDuffey@... [adxa]" <adxa-noreply@...>
To: nmvhf@groups.io, "Virginia Duffey" <dvirginia@...>, adxa@..., AOCC@..., rmvhf@...
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 5:56:55 PM
Subject: [adxa] KK6MC/r in CQ WW VHF Contest

Here is my itinerary for the June CQ WW VHF contest. W7QQ noted that the eastern Grids are often neglected in our roves, so I am focusing on the NE corner of the state on Saturday and then heading W towards home on Sunday.

The CO guys should be possible to work on Saturday as I have worked CO from all of those grids. Albuquerque should be possible from all of these grids and if we get some short Es AZ should also be possible. Western NM may be tough though. I will have APRS and you can follow me on APRS.fi .

If you are a member of NM VHF Society, please submit a log and use NM VHF Society as the name. It is not clear to me if there are boundary limits to club contributions, but if they are it is 250 MIles. That should cover everyone in NM, West TX, including El Paso, and Southern CO to include W9RM in Olathe.

Listen for the weak ones. - Duffey KK6MC

I hope you can

On Grid Location Off

1800Z DM86as Capulin Volcano 1915Z

2200Z DM85ct (About 10 east of Mosquera) 2315Z

0045Z DM84hx (about 15 miles south of San Jon) 0200Z

Overnight in Tucumcari.

1400Z DM85cd (Tucumcari Municipal Park) 1515Z

1615Z DM74xv (South east of Santa Rosa) 1730Z

1945Z DM75ba (15 miles east of Moriarty) 2000Z

2030Z DM64xx (Moriarty Airport) 2100Z End of contest

On Grid Off
1800Z DM84hx (about 15 mi South of San Jon) 1915Z

2045Z DM85ct ( about 10 mi east of Mosquera) 2215Z

0105Z DM86as

Posted by: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@...>

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)

Albuquerque DX Association.
Use REPLY TO ALL to reply to everyone on the reflector.

.